Welcome to my blog! (: This is just some random things that I like to reblog and what not. You could start reading, or learn a bit more about me. Although I am quite boring I hope you come to appreciate me and maybe want to be friends ^_^. But anyways, later!
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
I really hate being a girl and having hormones because I am crying for like the fourth time TONIGHT because of a post on Tumblr. I am so done.
this needs a million notes and I’m thoroughly disappointed in how few notes this has damn it
i am not crying it’s just raining on my face
I don’t care if you’re a Bieber blog, a hipster blog, a fashion blog, a summer blog, any kind of blog, you will reblog this. This won’t ruin your blogs look, it will show that you actually have a heart and care for people like this.
Our teacher showed this video to our class. In the first clip his sign says “I’m blind help” and no one stops to help. Then a girl comes and changes the sign to what is shown in the video, then a bunch of people start giving him money. I started bawling in the middle of class.